Ann Coulter will back Clinton over McCain (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
First it was Rush Limbaugh bashing McCain. Now, leading neo-bimbette Ann Coulter is joining the anti-McCain conga line!

"John McCain is not only bad for Republicanism, which he definitely is — he is bad for the country."
- Ann Coulter

CNN
Coulter wants Clinton over McCain
February 1, 2008 Posted: 11:03 AM ET
Ann Coulter said Thursday she'd back Hillary Clinton over John McCain.

(CNN) — In the latest sign that a conservative backlash is starting to build against John McCain, conservative commentator Ann Coulter said Thursday she is prepared to vote for Hillary Clinton over the Arizona senator in a general election match up.

Speaking on Fox's "Hannity and Colmes," Coulter took aim at the GOP frontrunner, and suggested he was little more than a Republican in name only.

"If you are looking at substance rather than if there is an R or a D after his name, manifestly, if he's our candidate, than Hillary is going to be our girl, because she's more conservative than he is," Coulter said. "I think she would be stronger on the war on terrorism."

READ MORE
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

This makes me think maybe McCain is onto something

LOL! You have to believe that if Limbaugh and Coulter are rabidly against something, you have to strongly consider being for it! :hihi:

I hope she kills herself.

Seriously.

Maybe she will move to Australia if McCain gets elected.

RUSH LIMBAUGH, RADIO TALK SHOW HOST: He has curtailed free political speech. It was called McCain-Feingold. He opposed tax cuts, one of only a few Republicans to do so. He opposed efforts to eliminate the filibuster of conservative judges.

ANN COULTER: There were a lot of POWs. And maybe we can make one president who isn't responsible for campaign finance reform and who didn't vote against Bush's tax cuts.

Bill O'Reilly weighs in...

John McCain and conservative angst, that is the subject of this evening's "Talking Points Memo."

Right-wing commentators like Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter are angry that Senator John McCain has become the front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination. They believe he is simply unacceptable.

READ MORE
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327460,00.html

I'm tempted to turn on Rush the next couple of weeks, just so I can say I was listening when his head actually exploded. My love of good rants sometimes keeps me entertained listening to him.

Wow -- did not think my opinion of Ann Coulter could get any lower -- but I was obviously mistaken -- I wonder what liberal things McCain supports that Clinton is against -- cannot think of anything -- they both support abortion rights but McCain wants more limitations -- cannot believe that Clinton would be stronger on the war against terrorism then a military man like McCain -- all in all I think Coulter had a brain freeze and she would basically rather a women in the white house then a non ultra conservative.

What's wrong with not supporting McCain? Is free speech dead?

I wonder how Hillary feels about this?..."Coulter also said she is prepared to campaign on Clinton's behalf should McCain win the party's nomination."

:jpshakehead:

What's wrong with not supporting McCain? Is free speech dead?

She has that right, she just looks like a hypocrite to me.

She's supposed to be a big time Conservative Republican, right?
That, Hillary, is not.

Vote for Hillary? I don't buy it. Probably nothing more here than her trying to influence the Republican nomination, pre-Super Tuesday, in whatever way she thinks she has the clout to affect the process.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom