Annual SR fundraiser!!!! (2 Viewers)

just pay-pal'd you what i could...keep in mind that i'm a senior college student, who is living off substitute teaching, student teaching, and piling up student loans...but when i graduate and get a Real teaching job i will mos. def. give more!!!!!

Just donated. Thanks for all the hard work guys, we appreciate it. Still the greatest fan site on the internet!! this includes my own favorite Terps sites.

just pay-pal'd you what i could...keep in mind that i'm a senior college student, who is living off substitute teaching, student teaching, and piling up student loans...but when i graduate and get a Real teaching job i will mos. def. give more!!!!!
With ya, bro! when I was still in school, my donations were limted to pocket change. Every little bit helps.

I'll be mailing my donation tomorrow. All I have left to do is get a stamp from the post office.:9:

I've had my subscription for a few years now and it's such an easy thing to set up, and well worth it. I hope more folks will get on board the subscription option, give Andrus some predictable cash flow!

I've been a subscribing member for a few years now! It really is the best way to donate to the site!

Subscribing even $5 a month is so helpful...and honestly if you spend more than an hour a day here that is a pittance when compared to the fun and information that you get from the site. Of course some folks can't afford even that in these troubled economic times but there are folks out there who can afford triple that amount easily.....

so c'mon guys! Let's help keep this place the way it is without all that annoying garbage that other sites use to make $$$! It's really what sets this board apart from so many others out there....

BUMP for page 1!:D

The annual fundraiser will be over soon, I just wanted to bring it back to the front page and give any newer members who really dig the site a chance to contribute! The draft is coming and what would we do without this place on draft day?

:9: (non-condescending style) :hihi:

It was about time for me to donate. I really would be lost without this site, thanks guys for all your time, effort and dedication you put in this site :9:

LOL! Exactly why I think that I should auction the items. There may be more members out there like you. :D

Yeah I was going to say the same thing Andrus. Just tell me how much you want for one and I will buy one of them but an auction like KOS and KOSW did last year may bring more money. Everyone pay $5 for a chance to win a picture with a minimum of 4 "tickets".

Yall could do it just like Rach's art and raise more money for sure. Let me know if you do it. I would be interested for sure

T

I am not sure how I missed this. Maybe I did not miss it and I just forgot. Either way I will remedy it up now.

T

Ok, I am in for $5 a month recurring donation. Just want to say THANKS for this site!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom