Annual SR fundraiser!!!! (1 Viewer)

Peet

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For those who might not be aware of or missed it. There is an announcement at the top of this page you should read. Help out if you can. :9:

Over 700 views and only 35 donations? :mad:

Over 700 views and only 35 donations? :mad:

Even $5 a month recurring donation helps out big time. It costs a lot of money to keep this site up and running in server fees alone. Come on SR family, help out if you can.:9:

Check out the link, folks!

http://saintsreport.com/forums/announcement.php?f=2&a=7

This site is currently free to its members, but it isn't free from cost. The operating costs required to keep performance at a level that can handle 17,000+ members, 2,000 posts per day, and thousands on line at any given time when news breaks is significant.

What we as members don't cover, comes directly out of the pocket of our webmaster and benefactor, Andrus.

So, if you enjoy the site please consider a contribution. Every little bit helps. :9:

You get waaaaaay more info by surfing here daily on things that aren't even related to the Saints than you get on any paysite out there and I've been members of them all! (even some that can't be mentioned)

The recurring donation is the very best way because then you don't even have to think about it....it just comes out automatically!:)

Come on everybody!! Show your support for the best site out there!

:bandg:

I'll take advantage of the weak dollar and donate. :9:

Without this site it would be a lot harder to follow the Saints from over here, because I would miss out on 90%+ of news/reports/rumours etc. So it's definitely a worthy donation, this site in invaluable.

Honestly, not sure what I would do without this site. No better place on earth for Saints news, facts, rumors, and lies. Well worth the cash..

...mailing mine in, Andrus. :cool:

Can't send what what I'd like to or what SR is worth to all of us. But I know every little bit helps.

A thousand modest donations go a lot further than zero from "good intentions without action."

Thanks Andrus (...and all Administrators & Mods). :9:

:gosaints:

I realized that I needed to donate when I went from logging in once a week or so to multiple times per day. A few bucks per month isn't much to donate to the best Saints site on the net.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom