Anonio Brown to Saints: Could it, would it, should it happen? (1 Viewer)

• Admin
By Roy Anderson | WhoDatDish

Antonio Brown going to the Saints wasn’t much of a thing until a tweet from celebrity journalist Michael Silver, on Friday, Mar. 1, set the Twitterverse on fire.

Let’s get one point out of the way quickly. Michael Silver used to be a respected journalist. Like a lot of you,. I read his articles on Yahoo! for several years until he slid off into some other kind of dot com thing to the point where’s he’s now what I like to call a celebrity journalist. That is a journalist who is a, albeit very minor, celebrity. But one thing guys like Michael Silver has is connections. So when he tweeted on Friday, Mar. 1, that we should all keep a collective eye on the Saints in regard to Antonio Brown, the Twitterverse hit a black hole, imploded, exploded, lost its collective mind and then hit retweet.

An important point here is that Michael Silver is always pushing a brand, usually himself, and following his tweet, the name Michael Silver was kind of all over the place with people trying to figure out which media outlet he’s currently with. After reading his Twitter bio, I’m still not certain. ...

Full Story - WhoDatDish

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom