Anonymous Niners Player Believe Game Was Fixed (1 Viewer)

People really acting like purdy was going to win them this game🤣🤣🤣. Even if he didn't get hurt, he wouldn't have been able to move the ball. He would have been under pressure all game from that vicious passrush.

The niners just ran into a better team,simple as that, it happens.

31-7 is a biiiig rig. They got rigs in the Gulf smaller than that rig.
A team could get blown out 100 to zero, and people will still be blaming the refs.

Just about every call in that game was legit. The only questionable one, was roughing the punter.

It's funny how people are upset at legit calls. So the refs are supposed to let the 49ers get away with clear fouls?

I'm actually glad that the refs didn't cost any team the game yesterday.

Bounty is not the right word, in any context here.

Michael Silver is a San Francisco Chronicle sports writer who filed his long story for this morning's paper.

In the article, the Niners players - after Purdy was injured - were frustrated with the officiating.

Here are the graphs from the article:

The Eagles responded with a 14-play, 75-yard touchdown drive facilitated by three defensive penalties that negated potential stops. Suffice it to say, the Niners weren’t thrilled with the officiating.

“It felt like once Purdy got hurt, someone at the league called down and said, ‘Make sure the Eagles get to the Super Bowl, and not them,’” one Niners player told me. I’m withholding his name because he would prefer to keep his money, rather than paying a fine to the NFL.

That may be a bit over the top, but let’s just say he wasn’t the only frustrated person in that locker room.

So, next thing you know the, the junk clickbait twitter media twists his words, and then OP adds a totally misleading thread title and here we are.
I fixed it for you. You're no fun.

31-7 is a biiiig rig. They got rigs in the Gulf smaller than that rig.
You asked how games could be rigged without the players being in on it; the answer to that question is officiating. I am not making any claims regarding the SF-PHI game.

Last edited:
You asked how games could be rigged without the players being in on it; the answer to that question is officiating. I am not making any claims regarding the SF-PHI game. I didn't watch it.
Fair enough. The NFL isn't rigged btw. The refs just suck sheet.

They lost 31-7....aint enough fixin in the world gonna get you that blown out.

With the caveat that I am not making any claims about the SF-PHI game, or even the NFL, it is possible to have a lopsided game be the result of early bad calls that result in the team who's the target of bad calls be so frustrated that it affects their play o even their interest in playing competitively.

Well, they went the whole season getting away with everything then in the playoffs the refs actually started calling them.

I can see why they thought it was fixed.

Having said that, players don't need to be on any fixed outcome we've seen for ourselves first hand the refs can make any outcome they want happen.

I know what drive the dude is talking about. Three d penalties on 3rd down is usually called walking them down the field. The thing is the dude wasn't sayin nothing when the refs did that for the niners in the reg season. London nothing happens Google the vid.

Aren't these the same jack wad fan bases that told us to "get over it" in 2018 and that oh well that's just the game of football?

This is the reason I have negative sympathy for SF and will troll them and their fans until at least next season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom