Anonymous Niners Player Believe Game Was Fixed (1 Viewer)

Should be required to say who said this, why and proof. So tired of the constant whining about refs. The refs are not to blame. Missed calls happen. You want every play called then you need cameras and every play reviewed.

So it was rigged when the saints won? If so what's what's the point of even having a team, and dicussing the games?🤔.

I guess just should stop watching football all together huh, since it's rigged.

Funny how it wasn't rigged last week, when the bengals and 49ers won.

Let's be real. If it was truly rigged, the bills would have won.

The 49ers vs bills superbowl would have been great for the NFL.

49ers in the superbowl with mr irrelevant, and the bills trying to win for damar. That benefits the NFL,more than eagles vs chiefs.

Was it rigged when the bengals beat the chiefs last year?
PFTCommenter is never wrong. He's a very serious guy and so is his podcast.

PFTCommenter is never wrong. He's a very serious guy and so is his podcast.
🤦🏽. That still doesn't answer my qu question. Was it rigged when the saints won the superbowl, or was it rigged when the 49ers and bengals won last week.

We are going to need more than some dude on a pdocast to take thus serious.

If the NFL was rigged, wouldn't the league have preferred Sean Payton/Drew Brees vs Bill Belichick/Tom Brady in the Super Bowl instead of the Rams? Two of the greatest QBs of their generation finally facing off in the big game, Drew with a chance to end his career having beat Brady and Manning in Super Bowls.

Living in 9er Country, I watched the game with a bunch of 9er Fans. They were screaming and complaining about every call against them. Me being the 9er hater, was offering to rewind the game so they can show me how any call wasn't legit.

The only really missed call was the catch that hit the ground early in the game. I just reminded them of the calls they got when they played the Saints.

F the 9ers and everything about them!

If the NFL was rigged, wouldn't the league have preferred Sean Payton/Drew Brees vs Bill Belichick/Tom Brady in the Super Bowl instead of the Rams? Two of the greatest QBs of their generation finally facing off in the big game, Drew with a chance to end his career having beat Brady and Manning in Super Bowls.
Rams had a big shiny new stadium to fill. Very important market for the NFL.

This is hands down the greatest (and I don’t throw that term around lightly) Twitter thread ever.

Everyone, stop what you are doing and read that thread.
Man, you weren't kidding! That is beautiful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom