another AK workout ive never seen before (1 Viewer)

Yea you’d think they’d find a way to protect his ankles during this exercise. One smack from a kettlebell could shatter an ankle. The risk here outweighs any potential benefit.

This will 100% work his stabilizing muscle groups/core. I've applied something similar with bench pressing and squats. I had soreness in muscles that I never knew existed, lol.
My first trainer gym I started working out had us do kettlebells with bands bench press, one of the tougher things to ever to do. Keeping that balance.

He is going to deliver this year on his contract year I promise you

What h
Some random thoughts after watching that:

1. Pay the man.

2. Have the man paid.

3. Get the man paid.

4. The man needs to be paid.

:gosaints:
What he said...I know it's not the trendy thing to do, but it's the right thing to do. (and I still blame Ingram's agent for that stuff up, he really gave us no choice to sign LM - and kudos for LM's agent for playing that right as well).

If I tried that, every ligament and tendon in both of my knees would instantly tear! 🤣

I was swapping out the bunks on my boat lift today. There are little aluminum walk boards mounted on the cross beams and I stepped on one carrying a 12' 2x12 just this morning and I did a much less graceful move than Ak was doing and I'm just glad I didn't face plant and die.

The only thing that stinks is there was nobody there to witness what must have been an incredibly funny, but dangerous dance.

Some random thoughts after watching that:

1. Pay the man.

2. Have the man paid.

3. Get the man paid.

4. The man needs to be paid.

:gosaints:
There's only so much money, other big contracts coming up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom