Saints Another article about Brees retiring... (1 Viewer)

Contract waiting and a wife who probably doesn’t care for the broken bones the last few years. Let’s just make sure we don’t have him feeling like he left anything on the table. SB or Bust.

Had they ask the average Saints fan in Summer 2020, they would have reported Brees is likely to retire at the end of the year. If the Saints win today, this article will be rehashed next week. No matter the outcome this NFL season, it has been an awesome ride watching Brees play. He will be missed but never forgotten by the fans or the charitable organizations he has helped along the way. In five years, we will see him enter Canton. Best wishes to Drew and his family. Thank you for what you have done for the fans and City of New Orleans.

Sad thing is as beat up he’s been the last 2 seasons and especially this one and being 42 years old I would retire no matter what. He has more money than he knows what to do with and an awesome family. His future is laid out for Monday Night Football

....I would ride off in the sunset and be happy with my accomplishments no matter what happens this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom