Another article saying we will be lucky to make playoffs (1 Viewer)

I just don't get all this Carolina love. Even before they dropped the Redskin game today, I thought they were pretty average.

I just don't see the Superbowl team everyone is making them out to be.

Me either...they're a one trick pony (just like Atlanta) in my opinion...meaning Steve Smith of course. Jake Delhomme is two erratic...kinda reminds me of Aaron Brooks. Just cuz he gets fired up after plays doesnt make him a great QB...like you said, the Panthers are average. We'll see New Year's Eve when we smack them in the mouth at the dome!

jake delhomme definitely does not remind me of aaron brooks

love him or hate him, you have to admit the guy has been a winner since carolina gave him a chance to start - it just makes me sick to think of what he could have done in new orleans as a starter - imho, we had (and still have) better talent on the offensive side of the ball - i believe jake would have taken us pretty far

Yeah as far as that...you are right, if we had him back then we would have done better....now Jake doesnt have enough of a supporting cast...plus I hate them...lol

Let them keep talking. I have not been impressed with Carolina at all. I just don't see it, and that is not biased at all. I am not impressed with them.

yes kjn, then conference record, i think.
we have to have a 2 game lead over the panthers NYE, or we Have to win to make it in with the Div. We'd have to take the wild card if we end the season tied with them. Something tells me if we don't take the division, we'll have trouble. Of course, i'm not really wanting a bye as we went on that crazy loosing streak after the one earlier this season.

first thing first (or last since its the final game of the season), we have to beat carolina. if we do that, we can end up tied record-wise with them and still win the division, since our division record will be better than theirs - we would be 5-1 while they would be at best 4-2.

Ummm... Didn't we lose the game against the Panthers???????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom