ANOTHER Carnival cruise ship stricken (1 Viewer)

That's why they keep sending me coupons. The wife and I took a cruise on the Triumph last summer, and we noticed how old and rundown the ship looked then.

Now, I wouldn't touch a Carnival ship.

That's why they keep sending me coupons. The wife and I took a cruise on the Triumph last summer, and we noticed how old and rundown the ship looked then.

Now, I wouldn't touch a Carnival ship.

I went on the Triumph July 2011 and I thought the ship looked nice.

I am only 5 cruises down. My wife has 2. So I have a bit to go. They've all been Carnival though and I was thinking of going Royal next time around. Try something new and maybe less kids running around wild.

We have only ever done RC. Several out of the states and 2 in Europe. Out of Venice and Malaga Spain. Never had an issue.

I am thinking that Carnival would be better off just doing 2 or 3 day cruises. Seems that is about the longest they can keep them running.

Aw man, no onion and white bread saniches and no doo-doo bubbling up from the drains? They really have stepped up their game!

Thought this was fitting...

Attachments

• carnival.jpg
    carnival.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 5
At least Carnival is getting them off the ship this time instead of sailing them all the way back for 4 days in Katrina conditions. Perhaps they(Carnival) learned a lesson this time around?

I am only 5 cruises down. My wife has 2. So I have a bit to go. They've all been Carnival though and I was thinking of going Royal next time around. Try something new and maybe less kids running around wild.

I've only ever been on one cruise via Carnival and it was explained to me this way.. Carnival is like shopping for clothing at walmart.. The others are more like Macy's and Dillards.. Much better quality..not perfect either but noticeably better.

This is starting to sound fishy.... like a possible sabotage to kill Carnival. I could understand a problem every now and then, but this many in such a short time? Carnival had a pretty good track record before the Costa wreck... been downhill since.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom