Another day, another anti-New Orleans idiot (1 Viewer)

"Let's get cold-blooded about New Orleans. We've been far too nice to it for far too long. Nature, in the final analysis, may have been trying to do us a favor by flooding it. New Orleans is well past its sell-by date. The harsh truth is that New Orleans is more expendable than any other city of its size in the country."
:smilielol:

There's a word for "writers" like this: Irrelevant.

At least we have some good people defending N.O. in the comments. But yeah I agree, Mr Blue: irrelevant. He is someone who is trying hard to be as outrageous as possible to follow in the footsteps of Ann Coulter. Thankfully, his attempt at caustic prose is as poor as his fact-checking.

I like how the internet gives everyone a voice, including the morans like this guy. I'm awaiting his next 'entry' that will be cited purely using wikipedia entries.

i think what we will be seeing as a nation moving forward is more and more cities having issues with infrastructure, Nevada just had a levee failure blamed on rodents, the bridge collapse in Minn.and other instances of flooding, mudslides and fires.

those who dont know any better, politicians includes - think you can build a structure\levee etc and walk away without ever touching it again and it will stand for a lifetime.

luckily this writer in a nobody and very few will read his opinions.

as far as lawsuits - its the american way - which will be further illustrated when nobody gets a dime, but at least the attention from these suits is keeping the fact that it was a man-made disaster.

the caption under the graphic "the good ole days" illustrates his ignorance when you consider how many people died

I love how these people complain about their "tax money" going to waste in New Orleans, but never mention the money wasted on the Iraq war. You can argue the merits of this war, but you can't argue the amount spent.

If these people would only realize that without New Orleans, there would be no America!

For those of you wondering what I am talking about, research the War of 1812.

Whenever I hear another Alaskan start with this crap I ask them: So if Anchorage crumbles to the ground in another earthquake should we let go because they deserved it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom