Another DC show coming to Fox... (1 Viewer)

That might actually be my favorite CW DC (not sure if he's technically Arrowverse as of yet, although I would guess he will be) costume.

I know when it was originally announced for Fox, they said it wouldn't be a part of the Arrowverse. Wonder if that changed with the move to CW.

I know when it was originally announced for Fox, they said it wouldn't be a part of the Arrowverse. Wonder if that changed with the move to CW.

At the very least, they could have it on another Earth like the did with Supergirl, so that he would be available for the next crossover. It would be kinda dumb not to.

Trailer out...

<iframe src='http://players.brightcove.net/5083209771001/ByKyg8gh_default/index.html?videoId=5439764886001' allowfullscreen frameborder=0></iframe>

Trailer out...

<iframe src='http://players.brightcove.net/5083209771001/ByKyg8gh_default/index.html?videoId=5439764886001' allowfullscreen frameborder=0></iframe>

Bigger version...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RZpJeuXo2CY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All I have to say is...

tenor.gif

anyone watch last night?
figured it was going to be on Hulu, but looks like it's only on CW/app
guess i'll be waiting for it to be released

I don't love the multicolor lightning bolts on the suit, but I was very impressed with the pilot. Lots of social commentary and real life issues.

Agreed that the suit looks kinda silly, and when someone puts on glasses they're unrecognizable, but the story was strong and somewhat timely.

anyone watch last night?
figured it was going to be on Hulu, but looks like it's only on CW/app
guess i'll be waiting for it to be released

If you mean released on Hulu, you'll be waiting a while. Hulu lost their deal with CW years ago. You can only see it on the CW app, the CW website, or on Netflix after the season ends if you don't watch it live.

First episode was very, very good. This is probably the realest show on DCTV from a story aspect.

Overall I enjoyed it. I get why it's not an Arrowverse show now. It doesn't feel like one at all.

Overall I enjoyed it. I get why it's not an Arrowverse show now. It doesn't feel like one at all.
So true. I was thinking this could be a show you could see as a Netflix series with a few tweaks here and there.

If you mean released on Hulu, you'll be waiting a while. Hulu lost their deal with CW years ago. You can only see it on the CW app, the CW website, or on Netflix after the season ends if you don't watch it live.

yeah, it's just my particular set-up - i can only get CW on the TV in the back and i do most of my watching when the kids are going to sleep (in the back)

I thought it was God awful. So full of stereotypes, poorly used &#8220;street dialogue&#8221;, cliches and on the nose dialogue. I rolled my eyes so many times my head was hurting by the end.

Hopefully it was just the usual pilot episode clunkiness, although I seem to be in the minority. Most people seem to have enjoyed it. I&#8217;ll keep watching for a bit and hope it gets better.

I thought it was God awful. So full of stereotypes, poorly used “street dialogue”, cliches and on the nose dialogue. I rolled my eyes so many times my head was hurting by the end.

Hopefully it was just the usual pilot episode clunkiness, although I seem to be in the minority. Most people seem to have enjoyed it. I’ll keep watching for a bit and hope it gets better.
It's unfortunate, but some live up to the stereotypes that are out there. I think the show is picking up on that and didn't have an issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom