Another false e-mail chain (ATMs)[Merged] (1 Viewer)

CT Saints Fan

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Texas - via Metairie, Houston, Virginia, & Con
http://www.snopes.com/business/bank/pinalert.asp

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Bookman Old Style,Arial]Claim: Entering one's PIN in reverse at any ATM will summon the police.

<noindex> Status: False.

======================================

</noindex>
[/FONT][FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]Subject: FW: pin number reversal (Good to Know)

[/FONT] [FONT=tahoma,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]PIN NUMBER REVERSAL (GOOD TO KNOW)

If you should ever be forced by a robber to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you can notify the police by entering your Pin # in reverse.

For example if your pin number is 1234 then you would put in 4321. The ATM recognizes that your pin number is backwards from the ATM card you placed in the machine.

The machine will still give you the money you requested, but unknown to the robber, the pol ice will be immediately dispatched to help you.

This information was recently broadcasted on TV and it states that it is seldom used because people don't know it exists.

Please pass this along to everyone possible. [/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Bookman Old Style,Arial]<noindex> </noindex>[/FONT]

well, if it was broadcasted, then I believe it.

My pin is 1001
papyflingueurgi4an8.gif
papyflingueurgi4an8.gif
papyflingueurgi4an8.gif

I was wondering why the cops always pin my car in, drag me out, and then taze and billyclub me half to death every time I go to the old ATM, type in 7777 and request a twenty!

Thanks to this info, I'm changing my PIN to a much safer 4884! :9:

Last edited:
Boy, I hope someone holds me up at the ATM so I can try this out!! Sounds COOL! And oh boy what fun that would be for him to be surprised by the police like that!!

lol, how humans with multiple brain cells believed this is beyond me.

http://www.snopes.com/business/bank/pinalert.asp

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Bookman Old Style,Arial]Claim: Entering one's PIN in reverse at any ATM will summon the police.

<noindex> Status: False.

======================================

</noindex>
[/FONT][FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]Subject: FW: pin number reversal (Good to Know)

[/FONT] [FONT=tahoma,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]PIN NUMBER REVERSAL (GOOD TO KNOW)

If you should ever be forced by a robber to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you can notify the police by entering your Pin # in reverse.

For example if your pin number is 1234 then you would put in 4321. The ATM recognizes that your pin number is backwards from the ATM card you placed in the machine.

The machine will still give you the money you requested, but unknown to the robber, the pol ice will be immediately dispatched to help you.

This information was recently broadcasted on TV and it states that it is seldom used because people don't know it exists.

Please pass this along to everyone possible. [/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Bookman Old Style,Arial]<noindex> </noindex>[/FONT]

I used this trick the other day when I was robbed while making a transaction for my new job working for a Nigerian king.

Saying "Biggie Smalls" into the mirror three times will summon the dead gangsta rapper's ghost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom