Another glowing review from Kay Adams (2 Viewers)

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Cynthia Frelund at NFL Network picked the Saints to win again this week. Please add her along with Kay Admas as my NFL Newtork crushes...

TW6Tsauy_400x400.jpg

Humperdoo

New Orleans Saints 2018 NFC Champs.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Only one for me. Rachel Nichols. Have no idea who she pulls for and couldn’t care less. Lol.
Heck every relationship I’ve been in the women all hate sports. I don’t need em to like my team. 😁

My brother forces his team on all of his relationships. Heck he also changes their diet if they fart one time. Then he threatens to leave them. I digress. Lol

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Kay picks the Saints over Ravens for her Pigskin Pick of the Week. Very worth watching...

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
This will be unpopular and I understand that.

Can anyone truly be blamed for thinking the Rams may be the best team in the NFC? While I certainly want that to be the Saints I can see where the Rams are a very good team.
If you look at it objectively, I understand it. Gurley seems to gain 5 yards on the ground before the handoff is complete, their receivers are typically wide open, and Goff enjoys a very comfortable pocket for the majority of the game. They have very good defensive players, but in my opinion, you can move the ball and score on the Rams pretty consistently.
They’ve been challenged though. The Raiders kept the game competitive in the first half. The Broncos hung with them for a good part of that game and then caved in. The Seahawks pushed them hard, but couldn’t get it done, and they got the last score against the Vikings. I think they will have their hands full with us, the rest of the NFC North, and the Chiefs.

Humperdoo

VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
If you look at it objectively, I understand it. Gurley seems to gain 5 yards on the ground before the handoff is complete, their receivers are typically wide open, and Goff enjoys a very comfortable pocket for the majority of the game. They have very good defensive players, but in my opinion, you can move the ball and score on the Rams pretty consistently.
They’ve been challenged though. The Raiders kept the game competitive in the first half. The Broncos hung with them for a good part of that game and then caved in. The Seahawks pushed them hard, but couldn’t get it done, and they got the last score against the Vikings. I think they will have their hands full with us, the rest of the NFC North, and the Chiefs.
Wonderful points. I agree.

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Only one for me. Rachel Nichols. Have no idea who she pulls for and couldn’t care less. Lol.

My brother forces his team on all of his relationships. Heck he also changes their diet if they fart one time. Then he threatens to leave them. I digress. Lol
Really? That's funny. That's my husband's "girl", too.

Your brother sounds like a lovely person. NOT!

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Kay is the quintessential football girlfriend. Even mine. The kind that doesn't expect me to sit there and listen to their BS gossip while the game is on.

Humperdoo

VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Really? That's funny. That's my husband's "girl", too.

Your brother sounds like a lovely person. NOT!
lol we are definitely two different fellows. He’s a lot younger. Heck they have to leave the house to go number 2. It’s pretty weird to me.
And yes, it’s true. He will pass out if a woman passes gas, and has left dates for this reason. 😁 Made one GF change her diet when she passed gas in her sleep lol.

Sorry for the threadjack. I must be feeling better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)