Another glowing review from Kay Adams (1 Viewer)

Just FYI. You don’t have to post the embed code for these. If you simply post the link, the new SR site automatically embeds it for you. Going with the embed code actually screws with the post.

I fixed it for you.

The new SR site is awesome!

It’s a fun debate because we have, and honestly who knows? First to 50 could go either way. I think the Saints could get to 50 first, but the Rams are just as deadly. It’s going to be a fun one come week Nov. 4th.

Without watching, I can guess that the chubby dude in the thumbnail said Rams, that the former WR who sits by Kay said Rams, and that the other guy who sits on the left said Rams.

She's always alone when they do these Saints/Rams questions.

These next 4 games could very well decide the season. Playoffs/home field advantage etc.

It’s a fun debate because we have, and honestly who knows? First to 50 could go either way. I think the Saints could get to 50 first, but the Rams are just as deadly. It’s going to be a fun one come week Nov. 4th.
I'll be listening in the car as I drive my way up into the Ozarks. It's the day before my birthday too so I'm hoping for a really nice present.

Nate Burleson will always take an anti-Saints argument because he played for the '11 Lions, who lost to the Saints twice that year. Also, he's never heard of Gregg Williams when it comes to any "unwritten rules" about the preseason.

I was just watching Kay school them on GMF on who will get their next Super Bowl ring first... Brees or Flacco?

She schooled them alright, I love Kay...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom