Another great article on Dorsey from the Shreveport Times. (1 Viewer)

Red Mosquito

Unthought Known
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dorsey takes center stage
Ex-Tigers star to workout at school's pro day today.
March 26, 2008

Powered by Topix.net
By Glenn Guilbeau
gguilbeau@gannett.com

BATON ROUGE — If he chose to, defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey could describe recent stories about his injury problems as, "Stupid is as stupid does."

He does not, though. Nor has he ever criticized Auburn offensive guard Chaz Ramsey for illegally chop blocking him last season, which injured his right knee and slowed him down late in the season.

Just as his fictional role model Forrest Gump did after taking verbal criticism from Lieutenant Dan, Dorsey turns the other cheek "» or the other knee.

"He heard what they were saying about some injuries he had, but he's healthy now," said Dorsey's mother Sandra Dorsey, who is as strong a fixture in Dorsey's life as the Sally Field character was in the Gump movie. "He doesn't get upset about things like most people. He took it in stride. He said it comes with the territory. He knows there's nothing wrong with him. Now, I got upset about that block that wasn't legal, but he never did. He's just not like that."

<a href=http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080326/SPORTS0202/803260360/1001/SPORTS>The rest of the article.</a>

There is no way Dorsey slides to 10. If we want him we're gonna have to go get him. Man this guy is gonna be a force and if Atlanta takes him I think I'll be sick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom