Saints Another great Michael Thomas Record! (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday Michael Thomas broke the record previously held by Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry for the most catches in the first three years in the league!
This guy is pure gold and a BIG reason for our success this year! He certainly deserves his props! :9:

If he stays with us he will break every Saint's receiving record, along with a bunch of NFL records.
If he doesn't stay with us we could be in big trouble, because he would be extremely difficult to replace in our offense.

If he doesn't stay with us we could be in big trouble, because he would be extremely difficult to replace in our offense.

I think Mike knows if he leaves, he would be hurting his career. Only 2-3 other QB's in the NFL can pump his numbers up like Drew.

I think Mike knows if he leaves, he would be hurting his career. Only 2-3 other QB's in the NFL can pump his numbers up like Drew.
I won't argue with that. But this is definitely a 'scratch-each-other's-back-situation' with our offense. Since Thomas will likely have a career that extends beyond Drew's, it would be great if he is here at least through Brees' time as our QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom