Another "I'm loaded" Moore vs 85, Bush vs. Brown (1 Viewer)

Hanau Eepe Saint

Will Hill's #1 fan
Reaction score
Another "I'm loaded" Moore vs 85, Bush vs. Brown (wkly updates)

Yeah, I just entered a small league and got loaded (not sexually).

I have most positions set though I have some questions.

First thing to think about, Lance Moore vs Ocho. Who do I start wk1?
Considering the likelihood of a blowout I feel like there's a great chance he'll get a TD. Maybe greater than the probability Ocho will get one?

My other concern is Bush vs. Brown. I dont really have the feeling Reggie will be pounding the goalline but he's always a threat. The question is if Brown will be able to pound the Clowns DLine hard, plus I like the kid too.

Gotta bench Beanie and Royal as they're really not as valuable this week I'd think. Nice backups though.

Dang it's hard.

Take Care

HES

Last edited:
If you're debating Brown and Bush, who's the other back that's a lock?
I like Brown, but if Pierre is dinged, it's hard not to homer Bush against the Lions. I'm starting Brown, and like the matchup, but don't have Bush as an option.

I'd go with Ochocinco b/c while Lance is good, there are so many targets that Brees may use, I don't see Coles getting much so Henry and 85 should get most of the yards and scores for the Bengals.

If you're debating Brown and Bush, who's the other back that's a lock?
I like Brown, but if Pierre is dinged, it's hard not to homer Bush against the Lions. I'm starting Brown, and like the matchup, but don't have Bush as an option.

I'd go with Ochocinco b/c while Lance is good, there are so many targets that Brees may use, I don't see Coles getting much so Henry and 85 should get most of the yards and scores for the Bengals.

I have Barber and Forte playing the two RB spots with Wells/Bush/Brown/Royal/Moore competing for the the flex/wr position. 2RB 1flex 1te 2wr.

May try Bush and Ocho though, atleast that's how I feel right now. I mean Reggie's been getting those TDs when he's been healthy (oh well) so I guess that's how I'll start if noone's got some killer arguments.

I mean Reggie's been getting those TDs when he's been healthy (oh well) so I guess that's how I'll start if noone's got some killer arguments.
He's also got the Lions D and PT looking only probable at best for the game. I can't imagine when the outlook for Reggie would ever be better than now, unless it's a bye week for others.

Start Ocho over Moore EVERY week until Moore shows he can put up numbers with the return of a healthy Colston.

Heh, with Brees, Benson and Meachem paving the way I'm leading the league at over 120 ;) Not bad in a 12 player league.

Heh, with Brees, Benson and Meachem paving the way I'm leading the league at over 120 ;) Not bad in a 12 player league.

Nah I had meach too but benched him :idunno:
I dont feel like creating a new thread every week but I guess I should start Forte (as he's a stud) even though they face them Steelers? Got the same ole bush and brown as backups..

..And I placed Cotcherry on the flex, had some good grabs but I may go for Brown anyways this time.. Feeling like a flip.. Going for Shiancoe this week too I think as they face .. Well the Lions, got Clark but I feel like I cant go wrong with a TE seeing how the Lions play even though they are a run first offense.

Last edited:
I'd be very tempted to do Bush and Brown. Bush got 5 of 6 last week, and you have to figure the Saints will be going after linebackers in the passing game so TE and RB look better to me against the Eagles receiving wise than the Lions. After what the Steelers did to CJ and the way Forte looked, dunno, just a hunch. Meach was a total hunch last week, but with Payton actually questioning whether he needs more touches in his PC, makes me think he'll be my flex again this week.

Ok I just picked up John Carlson instead of Shiancoe and got Julius Jones instead of Kevin Walter for the flex/backup RB.
What would be my best strategy? After the week Jones had I dont feel like I could bench him, is it possible to bench Forte even that he's a top5 stud RB when they play the steelers?

That's: Clayton, Wells, Bush, Jones, Forte, Cotcherry competing for one WR one flex and one RB spot. I feel like it's a crapshoot between the WRs though I feel like I could move Jones to the flex, have Forte at the RB spot and then let Cotcherry, 85 and Clayton battle it out for the WR piece of work. The predictions by ESPN are low for Forte, one TD for him and that'd be blown though.. I dont know if I can bench a top5 RB though.. Damn Yeah I have Royal too.. Whatever I do I feel like im going to miss out on someone..

Ok I ended up getting:
P.Manning
Barber/Julius Jones Bench Forte, Bush, Brown, Wells
Clayton/Moss/Cotchery Bench Ocho and Royal
Carlson (got a trade offer for Antonio Gates, should I snatch him up?) Bench Dallas Clark
Ravens D

Any input? Will probably get more sure of my choices as the season progress but Ive not been on that fantasy long enough to value wk-->wk performances without some history..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom