Another metric of just how bad the LA viewership was. (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Put those Onyemata-mail-ordered products in your pipe and smoke it, Goodell.

Brown

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Those are really bad numbers for any city but for a city with a team being represented in the superbowl, it’s beyond comprehension.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chargers went 12_4 and Rams went 13-3.....the LA viewership was still atrocious. Insane
If the NFL would just send both teams back to their respective cities, all would be right in the world. It's not exactly like LA would miss them. Chargers belong in SD and Rams really belong in LA, but St. Louis needs a team worse than they do. The NFL needs St. Louis and San Diego.

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If the NFL would just send both teams back to their respective cities, all would be right in the world. It's not exactly like LA would miss them. Chargers belong in SD and Rams really belong in LA, but St. Louis needs a team worse than they do. The NFL needs St. Louis and San Diego.
I don’t think St. Louis needs a team. It’d be better for the Chiefs to expand their reach into St. Louis.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, it truly was a bad divorce between the Rams franchise and the city of St Louis. The fact that this story is from a St Louis source is proof to me that the Rams would have always had a much more loyal fan base in that city than they will EVER have in Los Angeles. L.A. is like an infant being force-fed strained peas & carrots. They may eat a little of it, but it's never going to be their favorite food.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)