Another Nagin Meltdown (1 Viewer)

I think he needs to see a psychiatrist(sp) and get on some medication. The man has lost his mind. I think he has some post-Katrina disease. He is a complete opposite person since the storm. I really think he is losing it.

I agree with both of you. He seems to have a knack for making a fool out of himself and then blaming it on someone else.

WWL is supposed to have a story tonight about his schedule last year and how light it was.

I think the guy is under a trememdous level of stress and is sacrificing himself, personally, on the altar of publicity to keep the rest of the nation at least somewhat aware of what's going on in NO. I believe its been a conscious decision that he will go places adn do things that keep NO on the news.

They say all publicity is good, but sometimes I wonder. Clearly, the rest of the country has pretty much forgotten that half the city is destroyed. In the long run, I'm not sure that Nagin making himself into a chariacature is good but if it weren't for him, the people in MN and KY and OH wouldn't even remember Katrina. Unfortunately, most of them still think NO is nothing but welfare, hos and murder...................and that crazy chocolate city mayor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom