Another optimism thread (1 Viewer)

jmalon3

One-of-a-Kind
Reaction score
We have a decent team this year. Our final record will be determined by a number of factors. We could be 4-12 or 12-4 depending on how it all comes together. However, some good news is that it seems like this team is pretty close and eager to learn. Also, I think by the moves the front office have made in the last week, they have shown they want to win too. We have the right pieces in place to make a late run at the playoffs. Our first few games may be difficult, but as they play together they should be better. I will be looking for steady signs of improvement each week. I'm pretty sure we can get to 9-7 or 10-6 by the end of the year. I know we have a difficult schedule, but some of those teams won't be as good as they were last year. As fans, we have to keep hope alive in the 2016 team, because hope is all we got right now.

Just a fan here. so ike every year at this time, I predict we're gonna be 16 and 0. I adjust accordily each week. If we lose to raiders, 15 and 1 is still not bad. I do think we're the only 16 and 0 team flying this low under the radar though.

picdump-16-09-02-079.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom