N/S Another Pick Your Poison Game: Falcons @ Cowboys (3 Viewers)

Yeah, always root against your divisional opponents except in extremely rare cases like 1990 when we needed the Falcons to beat the Cowboys in the final week of the season to have a chance at the wild card.

Sorry for the tangent...

I wonder which game is of most interest to view today for Saints fans (if they only view one) - the Falcons-Cowboys game or the Panthers-Bucs game.

I lean towards the Panthers-Bucs game.
I lean to Falcons/Cowboys. Panthers/Bucs has a feeling of a blowout game.

I want the failclowns to win. we will have two cracks at the failclowns and we play the cowgirls so another loss for the cowgirls by the failclowns would be great. also, I want the failclowns to win some games so they don't fire Dan Quinn. He is the new Mike Smith.

Pulling for the Falcons - unusual year calls for unusual circumstances. The NFC South is brutal and they also play the Packers and Chiefs. I see 6 losses right there. Meanwhile the NFC East is a WALK and the Cowboys have enough talent to cause us problems. I just don't think the Falcons are that good, so I'd rather they pull the upset and get the Boys off to an 0-2 start... with the Seahawks looming next week.

It is of some interest to me to see how successful CMc is running the ball against the Bucs D.

The Bucs had the best run defense in the league last year. I think that McCaffrey will struggle, but he should have some receiving stats and his usage is so high that he could stumble across a short rushing TD or two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom