Another police shooting - this time in Wisconsin... (3 Viewers)

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
so the hero of white nationalists gets interviewed by the mouthy of white nationalists to…talk truth to white power?
Sure, a non-cynical take is probably best here

Well, Kyle did say he supports BLM and talked about how white privilege benefitted him in his legal case. I'm sure that had some of Tucker's audience switching over to OAN.

kcirdor

Still Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Its promising to see the youngins have nuanced POVs instead of the us vs them nonsense that advertisers love. Praise our lord and savior, Ad block. Our grand kids can rebuild the world together after the climate apocalypse.

kcirdor

Still Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Why do people keep calling this kid a white nationalist? Did I miss something between finding out he killed a pedophile and woman beater, and the gun didn’t cross state lines with him?
Analogy, In the story of Jesus, he wasn't a Christian but he is the hero of Christians and boogie man to the Romans. This non hero non boogieman child was painted in such a light by both sides to keep us fighting each other instead of working together.

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Why do people keep calling this kid a white nationalist? Did I miss something between finding out he killed a pedophile and woman beater, and the gun didn’t cross state lines with him?
Only thing I can figure is that people are incapable of realizing that oftentimes things people say in the media and things people say when they are put under oath under penalty of perjury are completely different and they don't give more credence to the latter.

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score
Maybe because he took a picture with Proud Boys flashing a white power sign?

1637770456582.jpeg

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Only thing I can figure is that people are incapable of realizing that oftentimes things people say in the media and things people say when they are put under oath under penalty of perjury are completely different and they don't give more credence to the latter.
That’s kind of what I’m thinking. Folks believe what they want to believe, but not what the subject in question actually believes.
Maybe because he took a picture with Proud Boys flashing a white power sign?

1637770456582.jpeg
But doesn’t he support BLM?

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
He's a confused killer...that's it.

The right wing media assailing a pudgy, confused kid as a savior is surreal to watch.

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The right wing media assailing a pudgy, confused kid as a savior is surreal to watch.
I don't like either side having a proscribed narrative. I would much prefer we all form our own thoughts. Most of us are sentient beings ... and if not, we go into politics or journalism.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That’s kind of what I’m thinking. Folks believe what they want to believe, but not what the subject in question actually believes.

But doesn’t he support BLM?

You asked why people believe it, not if it's true. The reason people belive he is was because of his hero worship of and association with the Proud Boys. It was a reasonable assumption.

Now there's more information (his interview) so now some attitudes will change and some won't.

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
You asked why people believe it, not if it's true. The reason people belive he is was because of his hero worship of and association with the Proud Boys. It was a reasonable assumption.

Now there's more information (his interview) so now some attitudes will change and some won't.
Indeed. It’s an honest question on my part, I had no idea that he was tied to WNs until the story yesterday where someone was trying to get President Biden to apologize for labeling Rittenhouse a White Nationalist.

I haven’t followed the case as close as others, so when after the fact I am learning that one victim was a pedophile, or the other victim was a woman beater, or that Rittenhouse is a white nationalist, or that Rittenhouse is pro BLM, I just get confused.

Perhaps Rittenhouse is like what @kcirdor says, and he is whatever you want him to be.

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom