Another police shooting - this time in Wisconsin... (5 Viewers)

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Are we really investing time in litigating the OK symbol for the 4,713th time? I'd rather watch paint dry. It's more intellectually stimulating and at least there's a conclusion to it.

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
demonizing a child that now has to live with the weight of those deaths is no different.

Somehow I can't take this post seriously.

The point of the backlash against the Rittenhouse shootings wasn't about white nationalism - it was treatment by race. In a world where a black kid with a toy gun is killed by police very swiftly, a white dude can drive down a street, kill 2 folks, seriously injure one..and is treated like royalty from police and even the judge in his case.

That 'child' went looking for a fight into a town he wasn't even a resident of.

FL_Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It may have started that way as a joke but isn’t it possible it became legit at some point?

Wasn’t the swastika an ancient Chinese symbol meaning peace or something like that?

At some point the meaning of gay changed from simply happy to homosexual
But see . . . I grew up using the OK hand symbol. So now I will be labeled if I inadvertently use it for OK? I think it is possible it might have become a legit w power for some morons in society - and for those who want to see racism everywhere - but not everyone.

kcirdor

Still Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

The point of the backlash against the Rittenhouse shootings wasn't about white nationalism - it was treatment by race. In a world where a black kid with a toy gun is killed by police very swiftly, a white dude can drive down a street, kill 2 folks, seriously injure one..and is treated like royalty from police and even the judge in his case.

apples and apples you know. My Aunt's balls keep growing.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score

It doesn't deserve to be taken seriously....

kcirdor

Still Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It doesn't deserve to be taken seriously....
Why is that? Cause I don't buy into the whole divide and conquer narrative from Fox and the rest of the MSM?

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

What town he's from is really irrelevant though.

Farb

Brave Sir Robbin
Reaction score

https://news.yahoo.com/jury-acquits-gifford-man-claimed-195415308.html

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-shot-cops-unrest-floyd-death-acquitted-79823107

Both black, both fired on police, both not guilty becasue of self defense. These were not toy guns though, so not sure if that had a part to play the guys getting off on self defense.

So maybe the media coverage had to do with the 'white nationalist' false narrative?

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
https://news.yahoo.com/jury-acquits-gifford-man-claimed-195415308.html

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-shot-cops-unrest-floyd-death-acquitted-79823107

Both black, both fired on police, both not guilty becasue of self defense. These were not toy guns though, so not sure if that had a part to play the guys getting off on self defense.

So maybe the media coverage had to do with the 'white nationalist' false narrative?

A few examples don't outweigh what is and has been the norm for how black Americans are treated vs. how white Americans are in this country by law enforcement and in courtroom.

kcirdor

Still Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You're welcome to try again on whatever point you were trying to make.
If you haven't been in this thread since I joined to get my call backs....

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle is an antiquated saying.. and I guess now it's a transphobic saying.

There is no, if he was, If this happened, if that happened. if someone else.

WHAT HAPPENED HAPPENED. and if you want to compare it to something, it isn't apples to apples.

:poop: Happens.

Ifs and buts...

Last edited:

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why? It fits the fact that he went looking for trouble.
Maybe, but you do realize he has family/relatives who live there, and the town is hardly new to him? Not to mention the town he lives in is 30 minutes away. It's irrelevant.

He could have live across the street and been looking for trouble. My point stands whether it's across the street or 30 minutes away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom