Another police shooting - this time in Wisconsin... (3 Viewers)

Its hilarious to sit here and imagine the Neal Brennon scene in the black white supremacist skit on chapelle show. Half Tuckers audiences head exploded during this interview.
So write to Don Lemon and ask him to have him on so he can talk to the other side too.

Half their heads can explode too since he isnt the boogie man he was made out to be.

so the hero of white nationalists gets interviewed by the mouthy of white nationalists to…talk truth to white power?
Sure, a non-cynical take is probably best here

Well, Kyle did say he supports BLM and talked about how white privilege benefitted him in his legal case. I'm sure that had some of Tucker's audience switching over to OAN.

Its promising to see the youngins have nuanced POVs instead of the us vs them nonsense that advertisers love. Praise our lord and savior, Ad block. Our grand kids can rebuild the world together after the climate apocalypse.

Why do people keep calling this kid a white nationalist? Did I miss something between finding out he killed a pedophile and woman beater, and the gun didn’t cross state lines with him?
Analogy, In the story of Jesus, he wasn't a Christian but he is the hero of Christians and boogie man to the Romans. This non hero non boogieman child was painted in such a light by both sides to keep us fighting each other instead of working together.

Why do people keep calling this kid a white nationalist? Did I miss something between finding out he killed a pedophile and woman beater, and the gun didn’t cross state lines with him?
Only thing I can figure is that people are incapable of realizing that oftentimes things people say in the media and things people say when they are put under oath under penalty of perjury are completely different and they don't give more credence to the latter.

Maybe because he took a picture with Proud Boys flashing a white power sign?

1637770456582.jpeg

Only thing I can figure is that people are incapable of realizing that oftentimes things people say in the media and things people say when they are put under oath under penalty of perjury are completely different and they don't give more credence to the latter.
That’s kind of what I’m thinking. Folks believe what they want to believe, but not what the subject in question actually believes.
Maybe because he took a picture with Proud Boys flashing a white power sign?

1637770456582.jpeg
But doesn’t he support BLM?

The right wing media assailing a pudgy, confused kid as a savior is surreal to watch.
I don't like either side having a proscribed narrative. I would much prefer we all form our own thoughts. Most of us are sentient beings ... and if not, we go into politics or journalism.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom