another Political thread (2 Viewers)

For me it is personal responsibility versus 'Let someone else take care of it'

It's my money. I earned it. No one else has a right to it until I decide to spend it. That's why I'm against taxes on income.

I'm against any entitlement program for anyone because it becomes a vote buying mechanism for politicians. Just look at income tax rates and farm subsidies.

I am for the United States taking a very active role in protecting her trade interests globally, just as we have done since Thomas Jefferson.

I'm anti-abortion because I don't know when human life begins. Neither do you.

I interpret the second amendment literally. The government shall not infringe.

I like immigration. I think we should make it easier for people to enter this country to work legally than illegally. Then we can shoot anyone sneaking across because they are invaders.

I could go on but you get the gist.

For me it is personal responsibility versus 'Let someone else take care of it'

It's my money. I earned it. No one else has a right to it until I decide to spend it. That's why I'm against taxes on income.

I'm against any entitlement program for anyone because it becomes a vote buying mechanism for politicians. Just look at income tax rates and farm subsidies.

I am for the United States taking a very active role in protecting her trade interests globally, just as we have done since Thomas Jefferson.

I'm anti-abortion because I don't know when human life begins. Neither do you.

I interpret the second amendment literally. The government shall not infringe.

I like immigration. I think we should make it easier for people to enter this country to work legally than illegally. Then we can shoot anyone sneaking across because they are invaders.

I could go on but you get the gist.

Yes indeed.

Joe

IMO, it doesn't really matter what the Democrats or Republicans profess to believe. In the end, both parties have exactly one goal - to gain power and then to stay in power. All else is completely irrelevant to the parties.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom