another reality check (1 Viewer)

platinumvinnyv

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
have you seen how lights out our CB's greer, porter, and gay have been playing; remember the greer= jason david and porter=has only played 5 games, gay= avg as best, IMO opinion they are kicking butt

it will be another great game, but i think wit our CB's and sharper and harper in the dome, i think the G-men are in for a reality check !!

WHO DAT

Greer is clearly our number 1 corner. Porter has improved, but sometimes his aggressiveness works against him (remember when he jumped that route in Philly?). Gay has played better in coverage than I expected, but he's still the guy the opponents will pick on. I bet Porter is looking forward to the Redskins game later this season and another shot at Moss. Jenkins hasn't played enough to really judge, but he still looks more like a safety than a cover corner. Harper has been good against the run, as everyone expected. His coverage skills have improved, but that's still his weakness. His neck remains awesome. Sharper ... no comment necessary.

They still have a lot to prove to themselves but they are playing very good defense .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom