Another Reggie Bush Thread (1 Viewer)

If I were Reggie, I would take a visit to Indy. That team is only going to get better, and they have money to spend.

I think he could be successful there, but I think he could do even better in Green Bay.

Are you suggesting we need a 6th running back? Specifically one that previously asked to be traded away from us to 'be the man' on another team? Bush is a great talent, but dudes...before you guys suggest a free agent (as if our approval amounts to anything) ask yourselves whether it's a position of need for the 16 million over the cap Saints. Next someone will start a 'Joe Flacco - what do you guys think?' thread.

We signed Bush's replacement right after he left in Sproles. Who IMO is much better in the Reggie Bush role than Reggie was. So I'd say NO!

he was much better in 2011.. but can you honestly say he was MUCH better in 2012? I'd say last season is about equal to reggie's seasons here.

with reggie bush not seemingly going back to miami, do you think coach Payton takes another shot at him? or because we already have 4 RB it's a big fat NO

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

I love Reggie and wish him the best but that would be a long shot. We have too many RB's already (not a bad problem to have) he is heading somewhere else.

We signed Bush's replacement right after he left in Sproles. Who IMO is much better in the Reggie Bush role than Reggie was. So I'd say NO!

Sproles is much better for us. Reggie needs to be on a team where he isn't on KO or punts, or being used as decoy and all that. Sproles is fine with that bc he won't be the man somewhere else. Bush will always run with some animosity, if he is put in that position. Rightfully so, bc he can carry the load as he has shown.

I hope he goes to the Colts. They have the need, the money, and they are an AFC team.

he was much better in 2011.. but can you honestly say he was MUCH better in 2012? I'd say last season is about equal to reggie's seasons here.

Everyone's play on the team in 2012 dropped, so you can't just hold Sproles to a higher standard than everyone else. He did drop some key passes at times but so did Bush in his time here. Like Saintshizzle said, Sproles is fine with being a role player in our offense where as Reggie wasn't. With Payton back Sproles's production will be back up. I mean he did lead the league with most total yards.

I think we should use his possible availablity as a decoy trade to get someone else.

Hypothetical February 14th, 2013???
Saints sign Reggie Bush, trade Chris Ivory for first round pick to Indianapolis, cut Mark Ingram, and negotiate Pierre Thomas' salary to vet minimum.

Day would be SaintsReport gold.

Hypothetical February 14th, 2013???
Saints sign Reggie Bush, trade Chris Ivory for first round pick to Indianapolis, cut Mark Ingram, and negotiate Pierre Thomas' salary to vet minimum.

Day would be SaintsReport gold.

Don't forget cutting Will Smith, moving Jenkins to CB, and signing Namdi Asumouah (sp?)

with reggie bush not seemingly going back to miami, do you think coach Payton takes another shot at him? or because we already have 4 RB it's a big fat NO

Man I hope not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom