Another Reggie Bush Thread (1 Viewer)

Slixtrix

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
with reggie bush not seemingly going back to miami, do you think coach Payton takes another shot at him? or because we already have 4 RB it's a big fat NO

I miss reggie but this is not the.place for him. He needs to go to a team where he can get what he has always wanted, and that's as a feature back.

"Run Reggie, Run, REGGIE REGGIE REGGIE", "DON'T DROP THE BALL", "**** ** REGGIE!" ... "don't pull a reggie"

it was a love/hate relationship.

with reggie bush not seemingly going back to miami, do you think coach Payton takes another shot at him? or because we already have 4 RB it's a big fat NO

Well with the field possibly widening 35 feet in 2014, he may be the league MVP with all that extra room.

We signed Bush's replacement right after he left in Sproles. Who IMO is much better in the Reggie Bush role than Reggie was. So I'd say NO!

Atl sports radio spent 2 hours talking about how the Clowns need to get Reggie... I also heard the Lions are very interested.

If I were Reggie, I would take a visit to Indy. That team is only going to get better, and they have money to spend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom