Another Saints signing: WR Bennie Fowler (1 Viewer)

Ok. I don’t know much about him and those numbers sure don’t jump off a page but I’m all for depth. Maybe one more to hope TQS stays on his toes and one more in case we get the dreaded I run.

Interesting. Very interesting. I'm usually the conductor of the hype train for any new guy the Saints bring in but this guy isn't giving me much to work with. In Denver he was stuck behind two pretty good WRs in Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders.

He had his best year in 2017 finishing 3rd behind Thomas and Sanders in yards and TDs. Poor guy was catching balls thrown from the three headed hydra of Trevor Siemian, Brock Osweiler, and Paxton Lynch.

I've heard it told that he can run fast so he has that going for him I guess. His size isn't anything to write home about but it's not terrible either. At this point I'm not turning my nose up to any WR. MT needs all the help he can get.

Don't see much of a role for him seems like a good depth piece. Can he play Special teams?

Bout 9 other players I'd rather see touch the ball. CGM Kamara Sanders Cook Taysom Deonte TQS Trautman Murray and Montgomery

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom