Another school shooting in MI... (2 Viewers)

nolaspe

Slava Ukraini!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's a developing story... but again, wash, rinse, repeat...

Last edited:
Heavenly Father, bring help and healing to those injured physically and emotionally and survived. Give hope and comfort to those whose loved ones did not. Give justice to those who were slain. Give wisdom and courage to those who must take charge in this situation. In Jesus name, Amen.

Heavenly Father, bring help and healing to those injured physically and emotionally and survived. Give hope and comfort to those whose loved ones did not. Give justice to those who were slain. Give wisdom and courage to those who must take charge in this situation. In Jesus name, Amen.
i'm not religious, but i share your sentiment.

Looks like there were rumblings of a potential shooting event before it happened, yet the school admins may have not paid close enough attention?

i'm not religious, but i share your sentiment.
I'm not sure I do. I want to, but it rings hollow for me thinking of the parents who just lost children. Billions of souls can blast it out on the internet but I think it's clear that if God was going to stop these things, he'd have already done so.

My only reasoning is that we as people of laws need to do a better job of regulating our militia should we truly want to stop events such as this. IDK how that is to be accomplished.

I do know that giving thoughts and prayers would seem pointless to to me if I was grieving a family member after watching this on repeat causing little change.

So I'll pray for change that these lives might be the last, hollow as that feels as well.

I do know that giving thoughts and prayers would seem pointless to to me if I was grieving a family member after watching this on repeat causing little change.

So I'll pray for change that these lives might be the last, hollow as that feels as well.
a far better way of explaining how i feel.

Looks like there were rumblings of a potential shooting event before it happened, yet the school admins may have not paid close enough attention?

my idiot brother wrote in a yearbook, he was expelled after the parents read it, that he and the person he wrote it in should blow up the school. i lost the battle of explaining to my mom how severe this situation was. she is probably still in denial. these are the situations why these threats, idle or not, should be taken seriously. i still think of him as a borderline psychopath, and this has some bearing as to why. i'd turn that forker in in a heartbeat if i thought he is involved in any kind of whatever. fork that sheet.

I'm not sure I do. I want to, but it rings hollow for me thinking of the parents who just lost children. Billions of souls can blast it out on the internet but I think it's clear that if God was going to stop these things, he'd have already done so.

My only reasoning is that we as people of laws need to do a better job of regulating our militia should we truly want to stop events such as this. IDK how that is to be accomplished.

It is hollow if you just blast it out as some kind of virtue signal. People do that, but some really pray.

The question as to why God allows bad things to happen is one of the biggest questions out there. I am not one of those who has come to the conclusion that he wouldn't, therefore he doesn't exist.

I am not sure those who are grieving right now are looking for logic. They are hurting and nothing makes sense.

Make sure you love those around you while you can.

I think God let's the devil attempt to seduce people so that he can weed out the weaklings....

So many domestic home grown terrorists in this country. Shoot people up at malls, schools, movie theaters, churches, spa's or drive into crowds of people. The really sad thing is that it took lockdowns and a global pandemic to stop most of it for a year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom