Another school shooting in MI... (1 Viewer)

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I am wrong. I just found it. My bad.

20211206_160319.jpg

Great find. As for the lock, who cares if the gun was locked, if their son had access to the gun regardless I don't see how this is an issue....

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
You think Americans care about this teen killing other kids? You honestly think we collectively give a damn about any of those children that lost their life? They may succeed in naming a stadium after the one kid or creating memorials to the others, but we're going to do just as much about their deaths as we do the killings in the Middle East. That is to say, nothing to prevent it from happening again. There's no collective real anger about either of these events.

Exactly. Thoughts and Prayers. Likely none of either if it’s in some middle eastern country. On to the next distraction. America.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You think Americans care about this teen killing other kids? You honestly think we collectively give a damn about any of those children that lost their life? They may succeed in naming a stadium after the one kid or creating memorials to the others, but we're going to do just as much about their deaths as we do the killings in the Middle East. That is to say, nothing to prevent it from happening again. There's no collective real anger about either of these events.
Church

Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom