Another shoutout to CGJ (1 Viewer)

The glimpses we saw in week one where legit for the secondary.

But CGJ would be inside Tyreke’s head right up to the point Tyreke gets thrown out for multiple personal fouls.

Hill has elite speed and quickness. He's not just fast. Honestly, we will have to bracket him imo. I don't think we have a DB that can run with him.

A game like this is where a pickup like Kwon can really help. His speed and coverage ability helping on Kelce and short routes may free us up to double Hill more. In crucial situations I'd double Hill & Kelce and make the other guys play man up. I like our chances if our line can get some pressure. Ultimately I feel like pressuring Mahomes will be a key if we want to win. He can throw it anywhere on the field so the more time he has the more trouble we are in.

CJG has always been great around the line of scrimmage but his coverage has been really good the last few weeks

Hill has elite speed and quickness. He's not just fast. Honestly, we will have to bracket him imo. I don't think we have a DB that can run with him.

A game like this is where a pickup like Kwon can really help. His speed and coverage ability helping on Kelce and short routes may free us up to double Hill more. In crucial situations I'd double Hill & Kelce and make the other guys play man up. I like our chances if our line can get some pressure. Ultimately I feel like pressuring Mahomes will be a key if we want to win. He can throw it anywhere on the field so the more time he has the more trouble we are in.

Cover 3 is what we will need for that game. Make Mahomes check down and tackle in space. Eliminate the explosive plays.

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
Cover 3 is what we will need for that game. Make Mahomes check down and tackle in space. Eliminate the explosive plays.
We have to play our best defensive game of the year!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom