Another Teacher Sex Scandal (1 Viewer)

gaminerie

...if you like saxophones
Reaction score
Oh? i thought this was about the 26-year-old gym teacher and the 14-year-old in Pennsylvania

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22543597/

Lot of lonely sick females out there. Molestation - it's not just for guys anymore!

McCarthy said he couldn’t explain why the boy denied having sex with the teacher.
“She admitted to us quite graphically what happened,” McCarthy said. “Perhaps he wanted to protect her. We’re dealing with a 14-year-old. This is typical of someone who’s a victim. He’s in love with this person and she’s in jail now and losing her job.”

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
It's hard having kids, I'll tell you that. I have a 2 year old daughter and 4 year old son, and I dread them being out in this mess.

But, because I do not sit on a moral high-horse, I'll admit to something. When I was 16, there was a young, super-hot teacher named Ms. Palmer at my high school, and she knew she was hot, she knew we salivated over her, and she pushed the issue with her apparel, mannerisms and "touchy-feely" approach. As a 16 year old boy, who was raised well, coming from a very good home, honor student, etc, I'm like 95% sure I would have crossed that line if given the opportunity.

I guess what I'm saying is that as an adult and a teacher, she's wrong, and deserves whatever punishment she gets, but doesn't that 16 year old have some responsibility in this as well? At 16, I knew right from wrong, and was able to make intelligent decisions. My parents would have murderlized me. :covri:

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It scares me because I'm dating a middle school teacher

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
According to my Grandpa this isn't new. Well, new with teachers but older women in the neighborhood schooling young boys on the ways of the world was common place when he was growing up. My Dad says the same about when he was growing up and I know it was true when I was growing up, I experienced it.

What's "new" now is teachers doing it in school.

Surviving Saint

NFL Fan
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
One would think being a teacher and having some intelligence that they would find a more discreet place to do things like that other than a classroom. She deserves to be punished because of the way the laws are written but at the same time, it takes 2.

BullDawg

Gone but will never forgotten. R.I.P. Nate
Reaction score
According to my Grandpa this isn't new. Well, new with teachers but older women in the neighborhood schooling young boys on the ways of the world was common place when he was growing up. My Dad says the same about when he was growing up and I know it was true when I was growing up, I experienced it.

No...what's new is they're getting caught.

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
hmm.. maybe to go one step further than bulldawg... now society cares to catch them.
they're no better than the 20 year olds doing time for a 16-17 year old claiming ot be 18.

saintsfanflorida

Very Banned
Reaction score
it seems like their is a problem between teachers. this happens all the time with female and male teachers. why aren't the teachers just hooking up with other teachers?

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Nope. I have an uncle who ****** one of his teachers when he was in high school in the Greater New Orleans area in the late 60s/early 70s. According to my Dad, it was pretty common knowledge in the town- not sure how she never got caught... I also have a younger cousin who got it on with one of his teachers about 10 or 15 years ago. I have a feeling this is- and has been- a lot more prevalent than anyone ever thought- with all the teachers we've heard about over the last few years, and the two in this thread getting caught just int he last few days- and these are just the ones who got caught; you know it's like DWI, where for every time someone gets caught, there's a hundred people who didn't... And yes, I would think twice about dating a schoolteacher.

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Trustworthy
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I love the flashing banner on top of the forum page that asks: "Is your love cheating on you?"

If they are a teacher....probably so.

I don't understand the attraction to someone that is still just a kid. Kind of sick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom