Another Teacher Sex Scandal (1 Viewer)

It's hard having kids, I'll tell you that. I have a 2 year old daughter and 4 year old son, and I dread them being out in this mess.

But, because I do not sit on a moral high-horse, I'll admit to something. When I was 16, there was a young, super-hot teacher named Ms. Palmer at my high school, and she knew she was hot, she knew we salivated over her, and she pushed the issue with her apparel, mannerisms and "touchy-feely" approach. As a 16 year old boy, who was raised well, coming from a very good home, honor student, etc, I'm like 95% sure I would have crossed that line if given the opportunity.

I guess what I'm saying is that as an adult and a teacher, she's wrong, and deserves whatever punishment she gets, but doesn't that 16 year old have some responsibility in this as well? At 16, I knew right from wrong, and was able to make intelligent decisions. My parents would have murderlized me. :covri:

:BRAVO:

Paul, I couldn't agree with you more. I have a 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter so I share your concerns. It's nice to hear someone who believes in the principle of taking responsiblity for ones actions.

:BRAVO:

it seems like their is a problem between teachers. this happens all the time with female and male teachers. why aren't the teachers just hooking up with other teachers?

Because those would be more equality-based relationships, and the "scandals" we read about have more to do with authority figures usurping that authority and taking advantage of someone who may look up to them - regardless of gender.

Heck I'm just glad its women now. All I heard (Im a teacher) for the longest time was about all these perverted guys who couldn't think with the head God intended. Now its all been women. Much better for us guys.

I just have this question. My son is 15. He has all kinds of 16-17 year old girls around. How could anyone over 30 find anyone was 16 interesting enough to have a relationship? They open thier mouth and I want to bash my head against the wall.

I doubt this is happening more frequently. I bet it just gets reported more, and we are hearing about places further away that we normally wouldn't have heard about before the net....not that I remember a 'before the net'.

I don't know, I've had two male friends get accused of doing innappropriate things with girls while teaching. The first caught a girl while tripping in a bus and she told her parents that he tried to grope her. He got out of teaching the next semester. The other got a girl kickedout of band (really bad girl) so she said that they had a relationship. Of course there is no way to prove his innocence but I knew this guy was openly gay since middle school and this girl is not trustworthy at all (she actually tried to get my little brother in trouble by lying once, too, she's his age). Nothing ended up happening with this case but he got out of teaching soon after.

When our color guard instructor had to resign last year the head director wanted me to supervise the class. I told him I would not enter into a room with a bunch of high school girls and no one else to back up any claim of mine. The best way to protect yourself as a teacher is not to be a teacher.

busted
311xInlineGallery.jpg

and busted
080107-teacher-sex-vsmall2p.vsmall.jpg

>>...what she looks like before determining whether this is wrong or not.

It was wrong in both your and Gaminerie's links. :17: It's not always wrong, but when they are fugly, it should be against the law.

TPS

It was wrong in both your and Gaminerie's links. :17: It's not always wrong, but when they are fugly, it should be against the law.

TPS

Not for nothing but when a male is like 14 or 15 if he can figure out a way to get his female teacher to play along... then props to him.... if a male teacher even thinks about touching a female student of that age.... then its mandatory castration.... double standard I know but Its how I see it

Last edited:

TPS

I was 20 before a womens looks in any way effected my willingness to sleep with them. Before then I was just happy to be along for the ride. :hihi:

This has always happened but in the past the issue was dealt with in a different manner.

The young man was subjected to multiple high fives and the woman was given a slap on her behind and told to "fix us some sammiches."

Society is more politically correct these days... and a little less fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom