Another traffic rant (1 Viewer)

You are doing it wrong

So if the cars in the right lane are going much slower than me, I'm not supposed to be in the left lane? Especially in heavy traffic?
If 50 cars in front of me are doing 55 and the cars in the right lane are doing 40, that's idiotic to think I should get into the right lane.. I am going with the flow of traffic, if I could be going faster, I would, but the miles of traffic ahead of me is preventing that.. I'll say it again, idiots think like that..

Another traffic rant: line cutters. Especially in the morning commute when we're all dealing with (and are aware of) the same traffic pattern.

Seriously? We're all in the same mess, do you really think that you're that special that you get to break the rules and shave 5 extra minutes off of your commute at the expense of the rest of us? Or that you're so clever to think of using that exit lane to go around the line of cars and then sneak back in? (Oooh, look at the big brain on Brad - guess what, jerk, we thought of it too but we recognize that we live in a civil society based, in part, on waiting our turn properly).

Actually, you're just an ******* and you're probably an even bigger ******* than we could possibly imagine. At least we can get mad at you for a few seconds and get over it . . . you have to live with your sorry, self-absorbed ***** self. *******!

/end rant

What I do?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ok so just to that im clear on this...

ur doing 60 mph in a 55mph hiwghway that has 2 lanes in same direction. Yet you are driving in the left lane at 60 instead of right lane?

Somebody is a little touchy here. He did say a two lane highway. He should have been clear that he meant it was going in the same direction.

"two lane highway" doesn't mean what you think it means

Obviously it doesn't mean what I thought it meant. Over here you only ever mention the number of lanes going in each direction.

That's the kinda trouble you'll experience on this board due to the Saints being so good at attracting fans from all across the globe.

Man I'm jealous of all you guys who can even go 50 consistently on a highway. here in Philly, our "highways" are actually parking lots with funny dotted lines on them in which cars frantically change lanes in an effort to go 8 mph instead of 7.

If I could consistently maintain 50 mph in Philadelphia "highways" every day, I would live an extra 10 years from lack of stress.

Did you read my post.. obviously not..
Tell me where the slow lane on a two lane highway is, especially in a residential area?
And try to explain to a mother or father who's kid you ran over doing 60 in a 25 while passing someone because you were late for work because you wanted to stop at Jack in the Box to get a biscuit..

Its on the right side. This is true of roads no matter where they are. you wanna creep that slow, get there. I also suggest you go "Speed of traffic"

Also, there are no "highways" in a residential area.

Ain't my fault if an animal runs out in the road in front me.. or maybe the car in front of me hit his brakes.
He'd have a hard time proving it was intentional.. that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Your the kinda guy who ends on the news a victim of road rage.

uganenu9.jpg

Now your just instigating.

This is a pretty lame road rage fight. If I was in a road rage fight, I imagine that this is pretty much how it would go down.

Guys in ties get into road rage fight - CNN.com Video

Looks like you will have to sit through a commercial first (15-30 seconds). Thought it was appropriate for this thread.

This is a pretty lame road rage fight. If I was in a road rage fight, I imagine that this is pretty much how it would go down.

Guys in ties get into road rage fight - CNN.com Video

Looks like you will have to sit through a commercial first (15-30 seconds). Thought it was appropriate for this thread.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_TAQZPrJPkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL, that dude jumped on the other guy like Mr. Chow in the first Hangover movie.

Nothing is worse than New Orleans East into town on the I-10 westbound. No wonder the freeway is closed 2-3 times a week. Idiots driving 100 mph cutting in and out in heavy traffic is a common sight.

And you never see any cops out there.

And something people need to realize is that more and more commercial vehicles have GPS trackers on them. So the next time you lose your cool because you think somebody is going too slow just cool out. I get idiots passing me on two lane highways flipping me the bird, passing me and cutting back over three inches from my bumper and all kinds stupid crap because I'm only doing 5 mph over the speed limit. If I go more than 10 mph over the limit for more than 15 seconds I have a write up waiting for me at the office when I go back in.

Its threads like these that remind me how much I enjoy living about a mile from my office.

Traffic aint my thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom