another underwear law (2 Viewers)

It's a dumb law, sure....but it's one of those dumb laws that only exists because someone did something dumb to MAKE it exist. It's kinda like those old laws you hear about that are no longer relevant, such as "it is illegal to shoot a buffalo from a second story window". Just google stupid laws. most of them are there because someone did something dumb enough that they had to make a law against it.

It's a dumb law, sure....but it's one of those dumb laws that only exists because someone did something dumb to MAKE it exist. It's kinda like those old laws you hear about that are no longer relevant, such as "it is illegal to shoot a buffalo from a second story window". Just google stupid laws. most of them are there because someone did something dumb enough that they had to make a law against it.

No one did anything dumb to make it exist, it is targeting people that choose to wear their clothes in such a manner. The last thing we need is the government telling us what style of fashion we choose to wear.

Stupid law made by stupid people.

Don't get me wrong, I hate it, think it's trashy and would love to pop them in the *** with a pellet gun but at the end of the day it's their right to look like a dumb ***.

Completely agree. We've got much worse things to worry about than saggy friggin' pants. I can legally walk down the street in nothing but a speedo. Who cares if these guys want to look ridiculous with their pants hanging off?

I'd fully support a private business that would have this as a dress code like a lot of bars/clubs do.

But no way in Hell should this be illegal or even be brought up in any kind of legislative action.

1iplk8.jpg

I wear my pants/shorts low sometimes, but NEVER to the point where my underwear is showing (if you raise up my un-tucked shirt I guess you can see like the top of my underwear). I find the boxers/underwear out in the open look to be distasteful.

That said, I think this is a dumb law targeting predominantly black males.

I think wearing pants hanging off your butt is dumb, but I still don't find it unlawful. We live in a country that wears bathing suits and bikinis, and somehow this is offensive enough to where we need laws against it?

This just seems silly to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom