Another Victory For "The Turf" (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I guess the Saints must have snuck the Superdome turf into the Georgia Dome and switched it when the Falcons weren't looking so that we could slow down Vick those lightning-fast Falcons receivers like we did in September.

And I guess the fix was in again, just like it was in September, because everybody knows that the NFL wants the Katrina Saints to beat the Falcons just because they feel sorry for us.

Or maybe, just maybe, everybody in the NFL now knows what we've known around here for the past 11 weeks: The Saints win games because they DESERVE to, because this is an extraordinarily disciplined and well-coached football team with the brightest young coach in the league and an MVP-calibre quarterback.

Sweet, sweet, sweet.

I guess the Saints must have snuck the Superdome turf into the Georgia Dome and switched it when the Falcons weren't looking so that we could slow down Vick those lightning-fast Falcons receivers like we did in September.

I guessing the Saints hired some bodyguards for the Atlanta WRs this week and just made sure nothing happened to them on the way to the game today. :lol:

They dropped a half-dozen passes the first time we played them as well. Vick isn't a coach killer -- those receivers are Vick killers.

Apparently we released turf after last week and the Patriots signed em. I'm goin' to miss turf.

HAHA I was thinking the same thing!!

Today's crew was actually giving our team props instead of making excuses for the Falcons. That was a nice switch.

Everyone except the Fat guy on the sidelines. When the Falcons scored he yelled "THERE YA GO!!!!"

and

When they made a sack on brees he yelled "THATS MORE LIKE IT".

That guy cracks me up. He trys to sound like he knows what hes talking about but he fails miserably at it. He pretty much repeats what the announcers say.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom