Another Week, Another great peformance by McKenzie (1 Viewer)

Craft is VERY lucky that Birdie recivers can't catch a cold. If they could, he would have gotten roasted on two long passes.

That pass White dropped most CBs would not of been able to cover. Vick was hit and the ball was thrown up for grabs unexpectedly about 10 yards shy of where it was supposed to be. Rod was able to slam on the brakes sooner then Craft because Craft wasn't in position to start looking for the ball yet.

I think the QBs' were testing him early a couple of years ago hence the 5 ints. When they realized his hammy was fine and he was capable of intercepting the ball they threw elsewhere. To get a true read on him we need another very good corner oposite of him and make qbs' throw to him more often.

That pass White dropped most CBs would not of been able to cover. Vick was hit and the ball was thrown up for grabs unexpectedly about 10 yards shy of where it was supposed to be. Rod was able to slam on the brakes sooner then Craft because Craft wasn't in position to start looking for the ball yet.

That's no excuse. A CB should be watching the WR's hips untill he turns and looks for the ball. Craft overran that play by 15+yards. I don't know what he was paying attention to, but it wasn't White or the ball.

Now, I'd be impressed if he would have been in position that play, not alot of CB could, but for him to be out of position THAT bad is inexcusable, drop or not. He'd better pull his head out of his tush, after San Fran, he's going to have to cover either Glen or Ownes.

That's no excuse. A CB should be watching the WR's hips untill he turns and looks for the ball. Craft overran that play by 15+yards. I don't know what he was paying attention to, but it wasn't White or the ball.

Now, I'd be impressed if he would have been in position that play, not alot of CB could, but for him to be out of position THAT bad is inexcusable, drop or not. He'd better pull his head out of his tush, after San Fran, he's going to have to cover either Glen or Ownes.

He overran it by about 6 yards. Lets not exagerrate. Thats no excuse. Just saying it was a really hard play to defend. He didn't get burnt straight up is what I mean. It was a flukey play.

MM shuts down his side of the field plain and simple. When other teams need a play in the passing game, the throw to the opposite side of the field. We would be crazy to let him go at the end of the season.

I don't want what happened to Sammy Knight to happen to him.

I'll be very impressed if he plays big time vs Dallas. He'll be on TO, or Glenn.

He seems to have stepped up his play though....

Is really McKenzie really overpaid? Let's say he makes $5 million a year which should be true I guess. The average salary of the 5 highest paid CBs is $5.9 million this year. MM is obviously not being paid like a Top 5 CB so don't hold that against him.

I'll be very impressed if he plays big time vs Dallas. He'll be on TO, or Glenn.

He seems to have stepped up his play though....

First team to 40 wins that game. It will be a track meet!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom