Anquan Boldin Says He Will Retire If Cut by Ravens (1 Viewer)

I think Boldin still has something left in the tank, he was so clutch on almost every 3rd down for the Ravens in that Super Bowl. However retirement probably is his best path, he's accomplished pretty much everything he's wanted to, and being a big physical receiver for so long has to take it's toll on your body.

I think he has 2 years left in the tank. He can pull of a 12,000 yard career. He pretty much accomplished enough to say he had a successful career. He got the ring, the pro bowls, and the 10,000 yard career.

I thought he was their best weapon in the play offs. The guy was like a man among boys.

You kiddin me? I would take him in a sec...for the right price...for two years...

I think Boldin still has something left in the tank, he was so clutch on almost every 3rd down for the Ravens in that Super Bowl. However retirement probably is his best path, he's accomplished pretty much everything he's wanted to, and being a big physical receiver for so long has to take it's toll on your body.

Boldin is from the same place as Ricky Jackson. He's a former Mr. Football from Pahokee, FL and was one of the top rated QBs in high school. He never got much playing time at QB behind Chris Weinke and almost won a national championship at WR.

He's a freaking stud and as a lifelong Seminole fan, I'd have always wanted him to play for the Saints.

many other holes to fill before we worry about one of our strengths.but if u insist on getting a fa wr how about someone to stretch the field? looks like we r losing henderson.

If Toon ever sees the field he could be our speed guy.

I hold firm to my prediction. He will not be a first, second, third, or even 15th ballot hall of famer, but this guy will get into the HOF on the senior comittee. He has always been great, just not heralded because he is quiet.

I dont think the ravens are gonna cut him. As many big plays as he made during the playoffs, hes gonna be there next year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom