Ansah did not know what a 2, 3, or 4 point stance was in Senior Bowl practice (2 Viewers)

Here's a discussion of a former nfl player turned scout, former nfl scout, and a few draft analyst talking about Ansah. It's a great discussion with opinion on both sides of the table about him. Personally, I fall in the middle somewhere

Great read. Really shows how polarizing Ansah is.

Fact is, you have people projecting him to be a world class player, and you have people judging on what he has done with 1 year of football experience.

It's tough, but when he blows it away at the combine, I guarantee someone will fall in love with him. I like him, but only question do we have the ability to really develop him.

Great read. Really shows how polarizing Ansah is.

Fact is, you have people projecting him to be a world class player, and you have people judging on what he has done with 1 year of football experience.

It's tough, but when he blows it away at the combine, I guarantee someone will fall in love with him. I like him, but only question do we have the ability to really develop him.
Thanks man. I thought it'd be a really good read for this thread. I actually debated whether I should post it or not tbh. I guess it really illustrated how similar the debate about Ansah is within the NFL community to the one on this board (without the insults of course).

As I said, I'm in the middle of the debate. I love what the kid can become, but he scares me at the same time because he's such a big question mark. Thankfully, the draft is about 2 and a half months away, so I'll have plenty of time to move my arrow to the left or right side of the debate.

Sounds like an old story about Cecilia High football from back in the day. The linemen were told to put out their arms straight out, with their thumb and pointer fingers up. The one that looks like the letter L facing the same way that it's written on paper - that's your left. The other hand is your right.

Sounds like the 3-4 pass rusher we need.

"See that guy who gets the ball snapped to him every play? Go sack him."

Every mediocre 3-4 pass rusher: "Oh, so that's what I'm doing wrong."

We are going to need every negative "rumor", report out there to sniff this guy in the draft. So keep em coming lol

You draft this guy. He dominated the senior bowl as a neophyte. Imagine what he does with training.

LT mixed with demarcus ware.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom