Ansah is the way to go (1 Viewer)

Ziggy is not the answer. We had the worst defense in history and you want to draft a "raw" project. Also, we have a limited amount of draft picks, which means there is no room for error. Plus, he played against weak competition. What makes you so sure that he IS indeed the answer?

Ziggy is not the answer. We had the worst defense in history and you want to draft a "raw" project. Also, we have a limited amount of draft picks, which means there is no room for error.

I would take a chance. He isn't that "raw" he will learn! He is already good, Ryan could teach him to be great!

If Ansah is "too good to pass up" then why wouldn't a few teams in front of us not want to pass him up? I have a feeling we won't be burdened with having Ansah as an option for a choice when we pick.

Then who do we get?

I would take a chance. He isn't that "raw" he will learn! He is already good, Ryan could teach him to be great!

Ryan was just fired in Dallas bc his defense had too many schemes. How quickly could Ziggy become a student of the game or just smart enough to comprehend a complicated playbook? Our defense has been the Achilles heel for too long. Our defense NEEDS to make a huge improvement NOW.

Ryan was just fired in Dallas bc his defense had too many schemes. How quickly could Ziggy become a student of the game or just smart enough to comprehend a complicated playbook? Our defense has been the Achilles heel for too long. Our defense NEEDS to make a huge improvement NOW.

Who do we get?

I dont think Ansah will be there a 15. I dont think he'll be there at 10, for that matter. But to be honest, if Ziggy, Dion Jordan, Mingo, and Jarvis Jones were some how still on the board, I would 100% take Jarvis Jones without a doubt. Yes, Jones' medicals are suspect, but he kills what all those kids did COMBINED, on the field. None of those guys came close to having the impact that Jones had. The combine, or lack there of for Jones, may be a blessing in disguise for us.

Who do we get?

That's up to SP, Loomis, and Ryan. SP saw something in our personnel that made him want to switch to a 3-4 defense. Our 1st pick could be DE, DT, OLB, CB, or S. I personally think it's too early to predict the draft. Just my opinion though. As of right now, trading back would be in our best interest. This draft is loaded with too much talent, to only roll with 5 total picks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom