Ansante Samuel will be a falcon today (Mod edit, confirmed now) (1 Viewer)

cugr4life

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I've seen reports from Shefter, Breer, and La Confora on twitter. Idk how to embed from my phone so anyone else can post reports. But you can also go to twitter to confirm. I hope it just falls through though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoooopdiefeakingdooo. Big deal! Falcons are free agency light weights. They probably so happy, lol. Fools.

Does anyone else think our need for another receiver just went up? We have Colston who is a monster in the slot (where he plays a majority of the time) and will still kill dunta robinson if he's moved to slot corner for ATL, but i think a big pro ready receiver is necessary for the outside because as good as Drew is with accuracy it will be hard for smaller guys to get the same size windows colston has because of his big frame and their small ones

I heard on NFL Radio this was only a ploy to get Grimes to sign his tender, which he did. They said if a team was jumping into the mix for a player on the trade block, the team would not advertise it, since it potentially creates a bidding war with the other teams, making the "price" go up.

... and they still don't have enough DB's to cover all of our weapons. I hope the dirty terds continue to mortgage their future draft picks for "past their prime", veterans. Dimitroff was supposed to be some sort of genius GM, but he gets schooled by Loomis year in and year out.

Honestly, this is an extremely low risk high reward type of deal. We are giving up a 5th rounder for a corner who is a proven vet that could at the very least give us more veteran leadership in the secondary to coach up Franks and Owens.

I don't know how it will translate on the field, but on paper, I like the aggressiveness of the deal.

Honestly, this is an extremely low risk high reward type of deal. We are giving up a 5th rounder for a corner who is a proven vet that could at the very least give us more veteran leadership in the secondary to coach up Franks and Owens.

I don't know how it will translate on the field, but on paper, I like the aggressiveness of the deal.

5th rounder for him? Thats a risk worth taking...

OH GOSH !!It looks good on paper lol how about replacing the stud linebacker y'all lost too us to start with !!!! WHO DAT

Samuels is 31 and coming off his worst season (10 PD, 3 INT). I question how much he has left in the tank . Philly does a good job of cutting the cord on players 1 year before they run out of gas (i.e. McNabb, Brian Westbrook, Brian Dawkins, Winston Justice, etc.).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom