Anthem (1 Viewer)

I've never really been a big fan of Mike n' Ikes. I think I had them one time but they didn't do anything for me. I think it might be a candy for whiny millennials.

I've never really been a big fan of Mike n' Ikes. I think I had them one time but they didn't do anything for me. I think it might be a candy for whiny millennials.

you just don't understand the subtle nuances of Mike n' Ikes...

I get a warframe feeling from this game and Warframe is a big ole meh.

Mike n Ike's are a solid mid grade choice. I tell you this, they sheet all over Hot Tamales.

They are they best tubular candy by far. If you disagree ur dumb.

Hot Tamales are fine if you only want to eat 4 pieces...after that they start to drop off in quality rather quickly

there is a 10 flavor pack of Mike n Ike's that are top notch

The sour version (which I usually like) excessively sticks to your teeth to the point that it's unpleasant.

Mike n Ike's are a solid mid grade choice. I tell you this, they shirt all over Hot Tamales.

They are they best tubular candy by far. If you disagree ur dumb.

I disagree with the entire concept of tubular candy. I don't think it's necessary. Then again, you love Starburst so your taste is already deeply flawed.

The sour version (which I usually like) excessively sticks to your teeth to the point that it's unpleasant.

That's a deal breaker for me. Especially when there are so many other quality snacking options available.

are there other tubular candies?? i guess Good n Plenty fits that description but those things are nasty

only if you consider a rope to be a tube

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom