Anthem (1 Viewer)

can't wait for Jim Sterling's thoughts too :freak7:

So, out today, right?

Anyone start it? Any good? Or does it suck like that reviewer wishing for the better days of Bioware?

I'm waiting on this one.

uninspired loot, excessive loading
can't wait for Jim Sterling's thoughts too :freak7:
don't need to wait for whoever that is cause its getting slightly less heat than fall out: doo doo.

Last edited:
I just ordered the wife a new RTX 2060 card and it comes with a free download of either BFV or Anthem. Wife doesn't really enjoy shooters much, so which is recommended??

I just ordered the wife a new RTX 2060 card and it comes with a free download of either BFV or Anthem. Wife doesn't really enjoy shooters much, so which is recommended??

I've only played Anthem of the 2, but I've played Battlefield up to BF1.

Anthem is a cooperative RPG type 3rd person "loot shooter" with mechs (i.e. go on missions, collect weapons, build upgrades, repeat). Battlefield is a traditional PvP 1st person shooter with (I think) the new Battle Royale mode (think Fortnite or PUBG). I think it has a campaign, but I'm not sure anyone plays those anymore.

So it really depends what you like. I'd go Anthem, but it's still a little buggy. EA has published a 90 day roadmap for the game that looks pretty good.

well, both of those are technically 'shooters'....Anthem is essentially Iron Man with shooting and looting and BFV is a standard war shooter...

i am enjoying Anthem...the gameplay is a lot of fun but the game has some issues which are definitely fixable, despite the massive amounts of internet tears it has caused

i haven't played BFV but it's probably just more of the same

We play World of Tanks together sometimes, but she is frustrated easily when the red team shoots back and she is not exactly good at aiming under pressure. I think we will try Anthem, just because it isn't a straight shooter and it is free.

i am enjoying Anthem...the gameplay is a lot of fun but the game has some issues which are definitely fixable, despite the massive amounts of internet tears it has caused

Even the guy you posted earlier saying to buy the game in this thread is now crying. :freak7:

they all cry to some degree....skillup is a tear factory though

I might play the game when they add the loot to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom