Anthony Davis hasn’t gotten over the Pelicans (1 Viewer)

I can see it now. We're raising a championship banner. While that happens, a video plays showing all of the drafted players from the AD trade. A voice says, "Anthony Davis, all of this is because of you. For that, we salute you, sir."

Let's make it happen.

I was about to post just this. It's unfortunate that this dude listened to all the wrong people in his career. It's one thing to be successful and be a narcissist. It's another this to be a complete let down on a failing organization and still exhibit that sort of narcissism.

I can see it now. We're raising a championship banner. While that happens, a video plays showing all of the drafted players from the AD trade. A voice says, "Anthony Davis, all of this is because of you. For that, we salute you, sir."

Let's make it happen.
Gotta include a string of images showing him in street clothes

I'll play this one.

I like the young, talented Pels team, but I am a Laker fan since the Jazz left for Utah and Magic became a Laker. I do love BI's maturation, bodywork from his early days as a skinny stick, and his 'do.

But the takes in this thread are eye-rolling LULZ.

AD made a 3 second quip in a 3 minute postgame interview while talking about the game and Lonnie Walker IV. Ace clickblogger Bryan Kalbro'sky blows it up to a REAL THING ABOUT NEW ORLEANS, and then El Caliente's 'start a thread' bulb starts flashing, and here we are.

AD a letdown? Nope and never as the trade gave the Lakers Banner #17, tying them with the Celtics.

The injuries are what they are, aging star players and especially big men are injury prone. That's the high-risk/high-reward track this team chose when they signed Lebron. And AD is healthy at the moment, and playing great. The Lakers old stars will not be beating young stars in the West, but to their credit, the Lakers do have a young core of role players that are fun to watch.

The only guy the Lakers let go ahead of 2021 that angered me was The Carushow. who was a defense and chemistry guy the Lakers had raised as a UDFA in Summer League and G-League.

Lakers a failing organization? Yeah, I guess one of the most successful and historic franchises in pro sports should just shut it down because Seagram's77 says it's failing.

I'll play this one.

I like the young, talented Pels team, but I am a Laker fan since the Jazz left for Utah and Magic became a Laker. I do love BI's maturation, bodywork from his early days as a skinny stick, and his 'do.

But the takes in this thread are eye-rolling LULZ.

AD made a 3 second quip in a 3 minute postgame interview while talking about the game and Lonnie Walker IV. Ace clickblogger Bryan Kalbro'sky blows it up to a REAL THING ABOUT NEW ORLEANS, and then El Caliente's 'start a thread' bulb starts flashing, and here we are.

AD a letdown? Nope and never as the trade gave the Lakers Banner #17, tying them with the Celtics.

The injuries are what they are, aging star players and especially big men are injury prone. That's the high-risk/high-reward track this team chose when they signed Lebron. And AD is healthy at the moment, and playing great. The Lakers old stars will not be beating young stars in the West, but to their credit, the Lakers do have a young core of role players that are fun to watch.

The only guy the Lakers let go ahead of 2021 that angered me was The Carushow. who was a defense and chemistry guy the Lakers had raised as a UDFA in Summer League and G-League.

Lakers a failing organization? Yeah, I guess one of the most successful and historic franchises in pro sports should just shut it down because Seagram's77 says it's failing.
Ma’am, this is a Rally’s drive though.

Which is a shame, when you can go to Bud's Broiler.

The question is, why? Why does AD deserve a tribute video? The way he left, why would anyone in the Pelicans organization want to give him anything? The man never thanked the team, the fans, or the city. Like the saying goes, the unibrow goes both ways.

The question is, why? Why does AD deserve a tribute video? The way he left, why would anyone in the Pelicans organization want to give him anything? The man never thanked the team, the fans, or the city. Like the saying goes, the unibrow goes both ways.

The question is, who cares?

So, 'trending on twitter,' lights up your 'start a thread' siren? Got it. :100:

Last edited:
So, 'trending on twitter,' lights up your 'start a thread' siren? Got it.
I wouldn’t say that a topic trending on Twitter is what sets off the sirens, it’s more him taking a shot at the Pelicans that set off my alarm. The only reason Pelicans fans are following AD and the Lakers isn’t because they care about him, we just want them to lose so we can get a better pick, and with a record of 6-11, keep up the good work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom