Anti-Trump Protests In New York, Chicago, and New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
There were protests in Lee Circle earlier. Protests in New York and Chicago are popping up on CNN now.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
Question: were there ever any public protests after Obama was elected?

That's not a rhetorical question either....I'm genuinely asking. I don't specifically remember any...but someone else might ?

OP
Saint Jack

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Question: were there ever any public protests after Obama was elected?

That's not a rhetorical question either....I'm genuinely asking. I don't specifically remember any...but someone else might ?
I remember people questioning his birth, citizenship, and religion.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
I remember people questioning his birth, citizenship, and religion.
Oh there were plenty of annoyed/outraged people...........I meant did any of them take to the streets to publicly protest / cause disturbances ?

thetownedrunkard

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I don't recall any widespread protests in the streets after Obama elected. Liberals are all about togetherness until they lose, now you see the aftermath...

SuperMatt

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'd like to know how many of the protesters actually voted. That's the ultimate weapon each citizen has.

SuperMatt

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
CNN reporting protests and Fox not. Who do the people believe is showing the complete unbiased truth? CNN totally screw up their reputation with their biased reporting, this is a fact no matter who you voted for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Oh there were plenty of annoyed/outraged people...........I meant did any of them take to the streets to publicly protest / cause disturbances ?
this is a demographic thing, i imagine - Ds are the overwhelming choice in urban areas
i imagine it would be harder to mass in R controlled areas

plus the economy was in the ****** in 08 and we were fighting 2 bogus wars built on lies - i'd guess most Rs were mentally fatigued by Cheney's reign

contrast this to a healthy-ish and growing economy and so many previously marginalized people who were finally included at the table and are now pushed out again for no reason other than spite -- i hope you can understand the frustration

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
this is a demographic thing, i imagine - Ds are the overwhelming choice in urban areas
i imagine it would be harder to mass in R controlled areas

plus the economy was in the ****** in 08 and we were fighting 2 bogus wars built on lies - i'd guess most Rs were mentally fatigued by Cheney's reign

contrast this to a healthy-ish and growing economy and so many previously marginalized people who were finally included at the table and are now pushed out again for no reason other than spite -- i hope you can understand the frustration
Oh, I have no doubt that those protestors are normally upstanding citizens who are only acting in this animalistic way because they have no other alternatives available to them :9:

Higher

Very Banned
Reaction score
Republicans weren't protesting because they were too busy working.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom