antonella barba (1 Viewer)

Milkman

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i did a search and didn't see anything about this. Has anyone else heard or seen the half nude pics that she has taken? Are they going to kick her off the show because of this? She can't sing, she may as well just go have her picture taken anyway.

See : American Idol Thread.

Yes and No.

I love having a sub AI thread.

There's more than semi-nude pics of her out there. Some full-on stuff.

I saw the basketball one, her raising a shirt that is see through, the one where she is naked(supposedly) but covered in rose pedals, the one with her and her friends on the beach topless with their hands holding covering their breasts, and then the one that is in question as to if it is really her--where she is performing a sexual act and only shows part of her head.

Are you referring to one of those or something different?

I saw the basketball one, her raising a shirt that is see through, the one where she is naked(supposedly) but covered in rose pedals, the one with her and her friends on the beach topless with their hands holding covering their breasts, and then the one that is in question as to if it is really her--where she is performing a sexual act and only shows part of her head.

Are you referring to one of those or something different?

There's a couple of her performing the act. And it's her. I remember asking her her name when I took the pics. j/k.

Don't know if the "bad" ones are still around.

There's a couple of her performing the act. And it's her. I remember asking her her name when I took the pics. j/k.

Don't know if the "bad" ones are still around.

The confirmed that it isnt her, because of the shape of her ear. But I still like to think of it as her, so I'm calling bs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom