Antonio Brown’s Sunday Morning Tweets! (1 Viewer)

Such a clown. I hope that twitter money goes far with the millions lost

Brown can claim that these women are making stuff up to extort money all he wants. I'm always skeptical of those kind of claims, and need proof. BUT when he texted or tweeted pictures of their kids.....that was all on Antonio Brown, and showed what a piece of excrement he is. After doing that, it doesn't matter if the women's claims are credible or not, you just don't involve someone's kids. It was just an awful thing to do. He lost all benefit of the doubt with me, he's scum. And not because of any claims made by random people, but the culmination of the things he's done and said recently. He's proven himself to be a toxic, quite possibly mentally disturbed, narcissistic jerk.

He’s not wrong.

Ben only got 4 games, he didn’t get fired.

Craft was caught in a parlor and there has been no penalty.

None of that excuses his behavior though.

It's likely AB would have gotten 4 games, or even none, and probably still be a patriot, if he would've just kept his mouth shut, showed up to work and did his job and let the NFL investigation work itself out.

if he wouldn't have been such a crybaby about the helmet and not showing up when was supposed to he would be playing! His big mouth got him where he is!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom