Antonio Brown’s Sunday Morning Tweets! (1 Viewer)

It is possible for AB to be both correct and a loathsome human being.
Sadly, yes. I've heard some opinions already that they'll still need to pay him and also that the Patriots won't have to, so nobody really knows what to think. But I still think he kind of buried himself with his texts and taunting tweets.

Aaron Hernandez, who was a sociopath that I have heard people say displayed it at work, stuck with this team until his charges. What does that say about this little stint. AB must be way more of a headcase than we can see from the outside

He’s not wrong.

Ben only got 4 games, he didn’t get fired.

Craft was caught in a parlor and there has been no penalty.

None of that excuses his behavior though.
Getting a rub and tug at an Asian message place as opposed to sending threatening text... :idunno:

if he wouldn't have been such a crybaby about the helmet and not showing up when was supposed to he would be playing! His big mouth got him where he is!

I think that’s true. The civil suit along with the new allegations (and texts) would have been troubling but if he kept his head down and tried to be professional, there’s a good chance he would have been allowed to keep playing while it all developed. That would have been with the Raiders, of course, but I think that’s probably how it would have gone.

But his mindset was already established - he did that interview back in March when he said he didn’t need football and would only play by his rules. Okay, we’ll see how much he needs it. People who know actually want or need something don’t usually cry about it when they lose it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom